This site is published by:
71 Quai de l’Ouest
59 000 Lille – FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0)3 20 51 47 29
Fax : +33 (0)3 66 72 89 32
Company registration number: 447 754 383 00035
SAS (Société par Actions Simplifiés) with € 60,000 capital.
It is forbidden for any user to copy or reproduce all or part of the site content, except for their own use, unless specifically authorized.
The title, design, and layout of the site, as well as its content such as comments, articles and structure and any underlying source code, software (including applets) and other items contained on the site are the property of DSD SYSTEM.
The illustrations and original images are the property of those cited in the pages of the site.
Validity of information
The information provided on this site is presented as a general guide and should not be used without prior verification by the user.
DSD SYSTEM cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect consequences resulting from the use, access and interpretation of information provided, nor for any administrative or legal changes which take place after publication. The content of the pages can be modified by DSD SYSTEM without notice.
Links between websites
dsdsystem.fr provides links to external web sites. Their content cannot in any way be considered the responsibility of DSDSystem.
Any link from a website outside to this website is subject to prior approval of DSD SYSTEM.
On this website we offer a number of forms that allow us to:
– collect information to help us to respond better to visitor requests
– collect registration details in order to validate directory listings. Areas which must be completed are always marked with an asterisk “*”. Visitors are of course free not to fill in these forms. However, some forms must be filled in to receive documentation, our newsletter or for a directory listing. By completing these forms, the user transmits information that can be used by DSDSystem.
By using electronic messaging, the user allows us to access his or her email address. This can be stored and used to provide services or commercial offers at a later date.
Protection of personal data
– Personal details are subject to automated processing
– These details are used to fulfil the various services offered by the site. In accordance with French law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, relating to digital information and data protection, users have a right to access, correct or object to the data held about them.
How to exercise this right.
– By sending us an email
– By sending a letter to DSD SYSTEM, Euratechnologies, 165 Avenue de Bretagne, 59000 Lille
Site hosted by:
140, Quai du Sartel
This site has been optimised.
For technical questions, please contact us by email
© 2000 – 2021 DSD SYSTEM All rights reserved
*MAXIMO is a brand of IBM
*All the products and brands mentioned on this site are the property of their respective publishers.
Java and the Java and the Java Coffee Cup Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Images are from FOTOLIA photo library.